Our mission at Camp Gladiator is to impact as many lives as possible, whether through our life-changing fitness program or partnering with organizations across our CG communities. Throughout our history, we’ve been guided by our founding principles to honor God and serve others. CG Gives allows us to further impact our communities by providing grants to organizations that align with our key areas of focus. We are proud to impact communities across the nation.
"We have been incredibly blessed by the opportunity Camp Gladiator has provided us. We believe our purpose is to do good within our communities and create opportunities for those in need. We want to make a lasting impression in someone’s life and in our communities." -Jeff Davidson, Camp Gladiator Co-CEO
CG GIVES GRANTS AND FUNDING PRIORITIES:
CG Gives supports organizations that align with Camp Gladiator’s Mission, Vision & Foundational Principles within our CG communities, including organizations serving:
- Underprivileged Youth (or low-and-moderate-income youth and families)
- Fitness, health and wellness programs for those in need
- Christian organizations
- CG Gives funding is guided by Camp Gladiator’s Vision, Mission and Foundational Principles. Applicants should explain how their request(s) are consistent with those qualifiers.
- Only organizations with a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must completely fill out the request form and include a copy of the organization’s current IRS exemption letter and most recent IRS Form 990 federal tax return to verify eligibility.
- CG Gives will only consider one grant request from an organization in a 12 month period. For applicants submitting a new application after their previous application was declined or granted, the 12 month period starts from the point that the previous grant was acted on by the committee.
- CG Gives does not makes loans or grants to individuals.
- Organizations funded by CG Gives must provide a full report of outcomes of the funding.
- CG Gives will support event fundraisers or sponsorships.
- Requests should be submitted a minimum of 4 months before funds are required.
- We do our best to review and process materials received in a timely manner, ideally within six to eight weeks.
- Following review of your application, our team will contact your organization via email to confirm the status.
- If CG Gives is interested in pursuing your request, you will be notified by our team via email.