Web Marketing Manager
Camp Gladiator is seeking a talented, self-directed marketer to drive awareness, Camper adoption and demand generation for Camp Gladiator and own the consumer facing website experience. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business and an initiative that will make an impact on our growth.
The Web Marketing Manager is an essential part of the integrated marketing team with primary responsibility for supporting ideation and development of a new website, managing agency relationships and being the bridge between brand standards, consumer experience and our internal tech and tech product teams. This candidate is curious, motivated and results oriented - is outgoing and invigorated by a fast paced environment and has a robust knowledge of user registration funnel, eCommerce principals and the digital landscape. This candidate has a proven track record of initiating and completing web and ecomm projects large and small efficiently, are extremely detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to identify and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Will be required to "think outside the box" and manage projects from conception through go-live and post implementation testing / tweaking.
- Strategically overseeing and managing the redesign and implementation of a new website including the front end, gear store, registration process, trainer pages and so much more.
- Draft, implement, maintain, and revise web marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue
- Responsible for managing activities that include strategy, marketing, pricing, optimizing; all with the intention of driving revenue
- Must have a passion and experience for driving demand, increasing conversion rates, improving operation processes and enhancing customer experience.
- High aptitude for online business marketing as well as technology used for generating online sales.
- Work closely with engineering, tech product, creative and marketing teams to ensure all campaigns launch on time and insights are widely shared.
- Run testing to improve web performance and listen and learn from our campers and trainers by consistently running user testing.
- Implement a strategy to increase web traffic and subscribers
- Troubleshooting website issues
- Create content audits as well as ensuring the website has brand strategy alignment
- Ensures website compliance with all regulations and keeps abreast of the best practice of the industry.
- Good problem-solving skills and expertise in search engine optimization
- Excellent partner with your tech product teammates to ensure that digital products have a consistent & integrated experience with the website.
- Knowledge and use of CRM (e.g.Hubspot, Salesforce) and marketing automation software (e.g. Marketing Cloud) and web analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics; Google Web Trends) required
- Stay up to date on emerging web industry trends and competition and identify problems and new opportunities
- Deliver weekly / monthly / quarterly and end of year reporting and strategy recommendations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience managing a brand’s web platforms
- Understand the technical details of our tools and systems, helping to define and continuously improve the processes around them.
- Prepared to dig into the details of our day-to-day while remaining customer focused and able to see the big picture in all that we deliver.
- An excellent listener and communicator, able to identify and distill what is important to the success of the business and the cross functional team.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, to help make a difference in the lives of millions of Campers.
- Proficient in using webmaster tools, apps, plugins, analytics tools, PPC, SEM, SEO, and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Sitemaps and robots.txt as it pertains to SEO
- Experience with APIs, quality assurance and SEO tools preferred
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Experienced with Shopify or other relevant eCommerce platforms
- A proven track record of attention to detail, meeting strict & competing deadlines, and of overall workplace excellence and success
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and solve for business needs and problems
- Data analysis experience
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.