Tech Product Intern (Fall 2021 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual interested in user experience to be part of the CG Mission: to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment to support the Tech Product/UX department and gain valuable experience to apply to your career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create requirements, business/system flow diagrams and other documentation to support project deliverables
- Participate in the Agile development lifecycle, as an integral member of a sprint team
- Work directly with sprint team(s) to ensure product success and quality
- Collaborate with user research and design team members to deliver an effective user experience
- Collect, analyze, and summarize product issues and pain points to recommend product enhancements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- A strong passion for technology, an analytical mind and be comfortable translating product vision into engineering requirements
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
This is a Fall internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.