Tech Intern (Spring 2021 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual interested in technology to be part of the CG Mission: to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment to support the Tech department and gain valuable experience to apply to your career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist the technology department with projects and tasks
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Provide new ideas and initiatives to improve IT practices
- Support technology efforts through to completion
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Enrolled in a 4-year college program to earn a Bachelors or Masters
- Taken at least 1 full semester of programming
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Must be pro-active
- Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
This is a fall internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Due to the current circumstances, this internship is currently remote/virtual.