Talent Acquisition Specialist
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Camp Gladiator (CG) is experiencing massive expansion across the country and we’re looking for a passionate talent leader to find and attract elite talent to join our mission and positively impact lives through physical fitness. As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of the People & Culture team and work hands-on with developing and growing our employer brand, facilitating CG’s vision of being everywhere there are people. An integral part of this role is to model and assure that we onboard new teammates that align with CG’s core values of positivity, teamwork, passion, integrity and loyalty.
In this critical role, you will work closely with our leaders to forecast hiring needs, drive employment branding, and manage recruiting systems and hiring processes to bring on new teammates who will continue to grow the amazing culture at CG. You will also be responsible for leading and driving recruiting efforts by attracting, hiring and retaining top talent. Success looks like achieving hiring targets and timelines with high quality talent, and retaining hires by finding alignment in overall goals. If you are an accomplished talent acquisition leader with a history of collaboration, have been a part of a rapid-growth company and are excited to bring your passion for recruitment to CG, apply today!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Demonstrate expertise in recruiting for all levels of the organization
- Implement effective and current employment branding strategies
- Cultivate positive candidate connections through all stages of the hiring process
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to drive towards deadlines, define hiring target dates and hit target dates consistently
- Experience working with outside recruiters on specialty roles, specifically within technology and marketing
- Effectively translate business needs into strategic initiatives
- Possess data-first mindset with quantifiable success growing top of funnel and converting top tier candidates in hard to fill roles
- Lead with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills -- you have to be a people person
- Respect and disseminate Camp Gladiator’s mission, vision, and core values with candidates, new hires and current teammates
- Commit to being a strong advocate of CG’s culture internally and externally, by way of embracing our product offering and being the ultimate story-teller of who we are as a company and brand, with potential candidates
- Participate as a proactive team player, collaborating cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders related to all things talent acquisition
- Develop and sustain Camp Gladiator’s pipeline and sourcing avenues to support current and future positions
- Work in partnership with Camp Gladiator’s leaders and teams to shape, execute and support high hiring and onboarding benchmarks
- Utilize real-time talent acquisition metrics to drive TA tactical goal realization (KPIs)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions and drive behavioral change
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of experience driving full lifecycle recruiting for all areas and levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience implementing and working in Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency utilizing social media and online platforms for active and passive recruiting methodology
- Proven experience in attracting diverse talent and focused on how to make the candidate experience inclusive and equitable
- Maintain a strong network and social media presence that can source, attract and secure top talent
- Previous experience supporting cross-functional onboarding experiences, virtual onboarding is a plus
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.