Marketing - Social Media Intern (Spring 2022 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
CG's Marketing Engagement Team is on the hunt for an amazing intern that has an interest and understanding in Social Media to help maintain and expand our organization’s presence on multiple platforms as well as contribute to other various marketing initiatives. This person should thrive in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy being challenged to the fullest.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with the Engagement team within Marketing to create and implement social and digital campaigns
- Help oversee the day-to-day strategy of organic social content calendar
- Assist in designing and posting Instagram Stories
- Find repost-worthy user-generated content and come up with a plan to utilize in the feed
- Stay on top of social media trends, relate and apply them to CG's social media platforms
- Review and evaluate existing social media platforms and look for ways to improve them
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Assist the Marketing team with projects and tasks
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with team
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Marketing or related field major preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Must have experience working on social media platforms
- Proactive and dedicated worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Provide new ideas and initiatives to promote CG through research & development
- Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
This is a Spring internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.