Social Media Engagement Manager
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking to add a Social Media Manager to our Marketing’s Engagement Team who can grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans/promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. Previous experience in social media marketing, developing content and implementing engagement strategies is required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels
- Explore new ways to engage with current followers and create new strategies to reach NEW target buyers
- Create relevant, original & high-quality content appropriate for specific networks to grow our brand
- Conceptualize and oversee the creation of visual assets for social posts - including graphics, photos, videos and animated GIFs
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Use social media marketing tools such as Social Studio (Salesforce)
- Define the most important social media KPIs to build a community of followers and enhance consumer interaction
- Measure and report on the success of every social media campaign
- Develop and present monthly reports on emerging social media trends and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Collaborate with all other Marketing functions and customer service to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Partner with “the Field” (the 1,000+ Trainers nationwide) on best practices for social media engagement & digital communication strategies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field required
- 5+ years experience in B2C social media marketing & management
- Experience with paid social media strategies is preferred, but not required for the position.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- Bonus experience and skills include: Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.