Social Media Engagement Manager
We’re looking to add a Social Media Manager to our Marketing’s Engagement Team who can grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans/promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, experience working with agencies and great cross functional teams, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience. Previous experience in social media marketing, developing content and implementing engagement strategies is required.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels
- Support the future state of the “Ally brand” and her social presence (our founder)
- Explore new ways to engage with current followers and create new strategies to reach NEW target buyers
- Create relevant, original & high-quality content appropriate for specific networks to grow our brand
- Conceptualize and oversee the creation of visual assets for social posts - including graphics, photos, videos and animated GIFs
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Use social media marketing tools such as Social Studio (Salesforce)
- Define and deliver against the most important social media KPIs to build a community of followers and enhance consumer interaction
- Measure and report on the success of every social media campaign
- Develop and present monthly reports on emerging social media trends and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Collaborate with all other Marketing functions and customer service to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Partner with “the Field” (the 1,000+ Trainers nationwide) on best practices for social media engagement & digital communication strategies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field required
- 5+ years experience in B2C social media marketing & management
- Experience managing both internal and external resources, timelines and budgets. (this position has one direct report)
- Experience with paid social media strategies is preferred, but not required for the position.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- Bonus experience and skills include: Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.