Senior Graphic Designer
Camp Gladiator is seeking a well-rounded design rockstar to support the efforts of our marketing team. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will translate new ideas into fully formed design concepts with efficiency and high attention to detail as well as manage projects through completion in partnership with cross-functional teammates. We are looking for someone experienced in developing and executing marketing designs that has a thorough understanding of what makes content engaging and effective to a broad range of audiences. Our ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and problem solver who can excel in both independent and collaborative working environments.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create high-impact, integrated concepts and designs
- Develop designs from concept to production-ready assets
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Think big, and inspire others
- Work with cross-functional partners to meet deadlines in a highly collaborative environment
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company's core products, services, and mission
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of design experience
- Experience managing external creative agencies and talent
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Figma experience preferred, not required
- Motion graphics experience preferred, not required
- Understanding of digital, print and apparel graphics
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- High sense of urgency
- Experience using Asana or other project management software
- The flexibility of priority order daily
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.