Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking for a talented Scrum Master to provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and to set a powerful example for the software development team. You will be responsible for sprint planning, release planning, sprint execution tracking, risk management and management of metrics related to sprint planning and execution. In this role you will enforce the rules of Scrum, remove impediments from the team while promoting self-management and constantly improving work standards as the central role in fast project delivery with fewer defects. Our Scrum Master will interact closely with our CTO, Product Team, engineers and key stakeholders in the organization to educate and execute on DevOps principles. Having a background as a software developer will prove extremely valuable.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Act as a leader to our Software Development Team
- Oversee the design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via DevOps methodologies
- Perform reviews on software development team members
- Remove project obstacles and develop solutions with the team
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users and program owners
- Document progress and communicate to all key stakeholders
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery
- Lead retrospective and document learning outcomes
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or related field required
- Scrum Master certification required
- 5-7 years experience in information technology (IT) project management
- Must possess leadership skills and experience
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas
- Must possess the ability to work well with many different kinds of people, departments, and divisions
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with 3.5% Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit: Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.