Director of Sales Operations
The Director of Sales Operations (DSO) is the right-hand to sales leadership and manages support functions essential to franchisee/trainer sales productivity. This leader is constantly thinking about how revenue can be increased and where there are opportunities for improvement on the sales team. When our franchisees revenue grows, it is truly a win-win outcome. This role is all about making our franchisees more successful by growing our franchisees’ impact, revenue, and income.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- The Director of Sales Operations works alongside the CSO and field sales leadership to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Continuously working to optimize the sales process, recognize trends in data, refine operational models, and put out fires as they arise
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
- Identifies new expansion opportunities across the nation and works alongside field leadership, field operations and marketing to oversee and ensure successful execution of new launching regions
- Oversee franchisee application/recruiting efforts and franchisee selection process to ensure successful growth of the Trainer sales force
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Periodically, redefine sales territories as required by operational needs or sales objectives
- Identify quality problems in sales data, and work with others across the organization to determine appropriate fixes
- Function as key stakeholder for field and franchisee-focused tech tools in partnership with Tech product, providing key feedback and detailed requirements to the technology function, and work closely with others to help determine the most appropriate technology tools and approaches to benefit our franchisees and field leaders
- Supports CSO and field sales leadership with implementation of sales initiatives and campaign management
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in sales, strategy, sales operations, finance or management consulting
- Bachelor's degree in business- related discipline
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally to solve complex business problems
- Strong business acumen and financial literacy skills, with ability to actively identify areas of opportunity for the business to drive growth and scale
- Previous experience with sales compensation planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Solid leadership skills, including driving impact across teams
- Understanding of sales automation and CRM systems; preferably Salesforce
- Proactive learner with self-starter mentality
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.