Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
The Salesforce Developer is a developer at heart and well-versed in developing scalable solutions as a key contributor to innovative enterprise-level implementation projects. You will be working alongside a group of highly skilled engineers to build the breakthrough solutions our trainers need, all the while ensuring the system is stable and scalable.Transform and disrupt the fitness industry by building a communication platform that recreates the trainer-member experience as they scale from 1,000 trainers in 7 states to 10x trainers and members across the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work as a part of a multi-faceted team to build highly customized and complex Salesforce solutions using the latest technologies: Lightning Web Components, Lightning (Aura) Components, HTML5/CSS/JS, Apex and Visualforce
- Bring your expertise in both front-end and back-end development on the Salesforce platform for internal (Sales/Service Cloud) and external (Community Cloud) audiences
- Collaborate with other team members to build highly customized, scalable and complex software solutions using the latest technologies (Git, CI/CD, Salesforce Cloud solutions, etc)
- Bring your development expertise into client meetings and help design and build their architecture
- Leverage your deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform to develop integrations to/from other systems, including consuming or exposing REST/SOAP APIs, industry standards such as OAuth2/SAML, and complementary technology platforms or tools
- Help estimate salesforce projects with deadlines, costs, and resources
- Become a mentor for the team and lead other junior developers through the right coding standards and practices to enhance and grow their skills
- Be an advocate for adopting new technologies
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Works on enhancements or new features: This encompasses both declarative (point and click) and code enhancements. Most of the community home page is custom build, and given the UI requirements, will likely continue this trend.
- Maintain existing system codebase: Someone will need to own the existing codebase and continue to iterate on it (whether to resolve bugs or to improve performance) down the line.
- Evaluate new releases and potential codebase impacts: Salesforce does releases 3x per year and there can be small impacts to the codebase due to new features.
- Performs deployments (Circle CI): Because there is a centralized Github repository, all deployments need to be done through the deployment tool. There are some nuances to Salesforce deployments that need some experience to understand/debug. This also includes manual pre-deployment and post-deployment steps.
- Commits all metadata changes to repository: Due to all the customizations, maintaining data and code integrity is very important. While Salesforce has some in-built ways to enforce this (like preventing you from deleting fields when it's referenced in code).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Community Cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience with data modeling and databases, data integrations and migrations (ETL)
- A team player and customer-minded attitude
- Give and receive constructive feedback.
- Dive into a tough problem with confidence and a collaborative attitude.
- Ensure Salesforce is built to scale to accommodate the growth of members joining the platform
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience. Open to full remote working within the U.S.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.