QA Engineer - Contract
Here at CG HQ, you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for an outstanding QA Engineer to help us deliver a high quality product. You will be responsible for planning and executing test cases, as well as helping to improve our testing ecosystem. This is a fully remote, contract position.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Become an integral part of a growing engineering organization
- Growth at your own pace
- Help define and implement QA best practices and frameworks to uplift our quality and resiliency
- Collaborate with multiple teams and departments across CG
- Interact with the Engineering Leadership team to get departmental context and participate in decision-making and growth initiatives
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Test All The Things!
- Create Test plans for our portfolio of products
- Execute tests and report outcomes
- Help prioritize bugs and defects
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program/product owners
- Document progress and communicate to all key stakeholders
- Be accountable for successful product delivery
- Learn and contribute towards our Automation platform
- Contribute to build the team culture
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
- Participate in programs that align to our mission, vision, and values of company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BS or MS in Computer Sciences (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of QA Experience
- Experience writing test cases
- Experience with test case management tools, such as XRay, Zephyr Scale, TM4J, TestRails.
- Experience testing Mobile and/or API is a plus
- Experience with Python/Robot Framework is a plus
- Previous experience working with BDD is a plus
- 1+ years of Web testing experience
- Mobile testing experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written