QA Automation Engineer
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to lead our Quality Assurance team. In this position, you will be responsible for designing, creating, and executing software test plan and test cases, test methodologies and test automation that are leading the way in assuring high quality products. You will be challenged with high skill quality testing methodologies in a concurrent computing software architecture environment. You will have the opportunity to work with software developers, hardware engineers and the application engineering organization on a regular basis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the QA team in designing QA test procedures
- Mentor the team in testing and test automation best practices
- Coordinate with Tech Product to determine quality assurance parameters
- Oversee the drafting of testing documents
- Implement testing procedures and oversee the QA process
- Design integration testing, end-to-end testing, performance analysis, positive/negative testing, and cross-device testing
- Troubleshoot quality issues and modify test procedures
- Collect and report on quality metrics
- Configure CI/CD tool to run regression automated tests
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- 5+ years of experience with QA Automation
- Must be a proven team player (yes, this is a qualifier)
- Must desire to teach and mentor others
- Critical thinker
- Experience in API, Web application, and mobile testing
- Experience in load testing, a plus
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.