At CG, we are looking for a strong Program Manager to drive important initiatives related to our strategic priorities that requires general cross organization coordination/facilitation and ownership of results. Your mission will be to drive predictable project delivery cycles with a broad array of stakeholders for meaningful business impact. You will work closely with our executive leadership team and cross functional stakeholders to manage critically dependent work and engage on large initiatives where dedicated project management will enhance the speed and reliability of the deliverables. You will serve as an expert in the portfolio process, improving the relationship between multiple stakeholders, actors and delivery teams who rely on business systems, data operations and tooling to achieve their strategic objectives. The execution of projects will require you to use Salesforce, Lucidchart, Jira/Wiki, and Google productivity tools.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive clarity and transparency in the execution of project work across systems, tools and data initiatives that impact our business stakeholders
- Ensure key project stakeholders are aware of progress, next steps and action items as it relates to complex multi-disciplinary initiatives
- Track and manage visibility through creation of Asana projects, timelines, communications plans, risk and dependency logs
- Program manage initiatives past their release to track impact, adoption, and opportunities for improvement
- Manage the communication cadences of releases, adoption and training, and planning cycles, through existing and new channels for initiatives
- Manage the overall portfolio of work which includes driving execution transparency, standardizing on progress and status updates.
- Maintain focus on overall objectives and support teams in unblocking the issues that keep us from hitting our key result
- Manage critical programs that will allow teams to work seamlessly by collaborating closely with Marketing, Finance, Product, Operations, and Engineering teams to ensure we build and deliver high-quality, well-designed, impactful, and reliable products, processes, and platforms.
- Manage expectations for all stakeholders from leadership to individual teams and possess strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams.
- Partner and in some cases own the development and enforcement of succinct and high quality internal documentation related to your programs.
- Build knowledge and trust of internal teams to enable efficient execution of program plans.
- Manage timely and succinct communications to leadership and across teams to ensure accountability and timeline management.
- Develop processes to ensure teamwork is streamlined and optimized for complexity and velocity.
- Balance urgency and priority while moving the needle on multiple initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years recent experience as a Program Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a software development organization that builds large-scale distributed systems.
- Minimum 3 years working with cross functional teams in delivering company-wide initiatives.
- Experience working in a startup environment desired.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence, clarity, and focus. Able to convey concepts and considerations to non-experts and experts alike.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across organizations, bridge gaps between teams, and successfully influence without authority.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details to understand and drive your programs.
- Direct engagement with Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams on product development with a thorough understanding of software development processes including SDLC, Agile, and waterfall.
- Project planning/execution skills that include reviewing technical design documents, estimating, and scheduling.
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of impact when changes occur to scope or timeline.
- PMP certification desired
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with 3.5% Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit: Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.