Product Manager, Field
The Tech Product & UX team at Camp Gladiator is building a platform of products and services to better serve the evolving needs of people working in or utilizing the fitness industry. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Product Manager to be a part of the CG Mission. This role will be critical to the future of our sales team and franchisees, the Trainers.
In this role, you’ll lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts and operations to build world-class product solutions for our Trainers. You’ll help to build and scale our full suite of products and will partner closely with sales and marketing teams to bring new features and products to market successfully.
Given the two-sided nature of our business supporting Trainers and Campers, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Need to become an expert in our business model and our Trainer users (Franchisees) to ensure our sales team is setup for success to drive sales, build relationships and recruit for their business
- Guide product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for initiatives across audiences
- Identify the biggest problems to solve
- Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Develop, communicate, and implement a roadmap of products/features for the Trainer user
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, stakeholders and users
- Run focus groups, user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- You'll drive ruthless prioritization to ensure we're shipping products/features that are delivering value to our users
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of product management experience working on technology-powered products in a growth stage company
- Experience influencing product direction and others around you. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way
- Strong track record of delivering products well-aligned with business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- Outstanding product and design sense
NICE TO HAVE:
- CS degree or coded production-level web/mobile apps in the past
- Experience supporting a sales team and all of the fun that comes with it
- Avid CG Camper or passion for fitness
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.