At Camp Gladiator, we’re redefining the future of fitness. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Product Manager to be a part of the CG Mission. This role will be critical to the future of our Camper experience as well as initiatives that impact our overall success.
The Product & Design Team is on a mission to design and build the absolute best software and experience in the group fitness space while driving exceptional business results. We mix user centric design with business savvy, focusing on two key user segments:
- CG Trainers: we arm CG Partner Trainers across the company with world class business applications and tools to thrive in their business so together we can ensure that the customer experience is enjoyable online, out at Camp, or anywhere else.
- Campers: create a compelling digital experience that captures everything inspiring about fitness, while delivering convenience to accessing our Partner Trainers and staying motivated to keep coming back for more workouts
Given the two-sided nature of our business supporting Trainers and Campers, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long-term web strategy for the company. You will partner closely with our sales, field product, and marketing teams to best build a roadmap to develop a top notch experience, highlighting our program offerings with a strong focus on conversion rate optimization. This is an important anchor role as we build out the future structure of our product team and will focus on the Camper experience within our mobile app and web experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be an expert on the needs of our users and a relentless advocate for their experience
- Lead the execution of a product and engineering team focused on engagement and value
- Be responsible for accelerating the growth of the Camp Gladiator Partner Trainer’s business by way of the Camper experience
- Guide and communicate product definition, strategy, and long-term vision for the camper experience and any related initiatives
- Identify the biggest problems to solve, build the business case for new features then gain approval from stakeholders and prioritize the website backlog accordingly
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to run focus groups, user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services and the latest trends in the fitness industry
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of product management experience working on consumer facing software products
- Experience influencing product direction and others around you -- you handle ambiguity and complexity in a detailed, organized way
- Solid product sense
- Demonstrated ability to learn from and collaborate with multiple functional areas of business to best understand all the stakeholders needs
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks,
- A love for data; Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.