Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
This role is unique in that it provides the project management skills necessary to make our CG product (the workout) on point and competitive in the marketplace! In partnership with the CEO, Field Ops Team and Product Committee, you will create processes, drive changes and meet deadlines that support our newly created Product Department. The CG product is what sets our programming apart from the rest of the fitness industry. We are excited to continue to build out the Product Team at HQ to support furthering our mission to positively impact as many lives as possible!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide administrative and Project Management support for all product related meetings throughout the year, which would include managing all logistics and supplies
- Responsible for deadline & project management for the CG Product department
- Responsible for agenda creation for all Product Calls and meetings, note taking and action item follow up
- Liaison with all internal HQ departments supporting the CG Product department
- Organization and execution of the Product Newsletter logistics
- Collect and organize potential topics for the CG Product knowledge database
- Provide Product event curriculum administrative support
- Partner with Field Success leaders to be sure any Product related communication is in alignment with Trainer Communication Calendar
- Maintain Product Workshop by way of slides, workbook and supporting materials
- Administratively support the execution and awareness around Nationwide Product Schools and CE classes for Partner Trainers
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team on requests and approvals.
- Organizing speakers by ensuring clarity on topics, contract terms and expectations for speaking events; this includes guest speaker hospitality
- Responsible for Project Managing the CG Product metrics and KPIs (e.g input, track, and follow up, etc)
- Own the support functions of executing field work for internal CG events
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree required
- Strong relational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge/experience with project management, administrative tasks, and customer support skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and process driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively with a high degree of flexibility
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Mission-driven and improvement-focused
- Whatever it takes spirit and team-player
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with 3.5% Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit: Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.