People & Culture Intern (Spring 2020 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to assist our People & Culture team with a variety of things that will allow us to make HQ an amazing place to work. You will be exposed to back-office operations of a fast-growing company in Austin. Be a part of helping us take CG to the next level as we continue our mission to positively impact as many lives as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with various People & Culture functions
- Work with Facility Coordinator aiding with day to day office operations
- Serve as the backup person for the Office Assistant
- Actively seek new initiatives that will add value to the organization
- Perform various organizational tasks as needed
- Occasional errands
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of administrative principles
- Proactive and dedicated worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software programs
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Highly organized, flexible and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Holidays Off
This is a fall internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.