People & Culture Intern (Spring 2022 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to assist our People & Culture team with a variety of things that will allow us to make HQ an amazing place to work. You will be exposed to the back-office operations of a fast-growing company in Austin. Be a part of helping us take CG to the next level as we continue our mission to positively impact as many lives as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with various People & Culture functions of employee experience, engagement, talent, and compliance
- Serve as the support for P&C projects, data, surveys, events, etc.
- Support research for current and new P&C projects
- Actively seek new initiatives that will add value to the organization
- Perform various organizational tasks as needed at HQ
- Occasional errands
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of administrative principles
- A proactive and dedicated worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software programs
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
This is a Spring internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.