Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking for a sharp, personable and professional teammate to help us stay highly-organized by maintaining office operations. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing team on the day to day functions while learning from and helping the team keep focused. The right person will thrive in an “all hands on deck" environment, enjoys engaging with people, loves finding solutions to problems and seeks to enrich the support structure for team leaders and management. If you have a knack for anticipating the needs of the team and can effectively resolve admin and operational issues before they even arise, then check out the details below and apply!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handle day to day operations at the front desk
- Provide warm, positive greetings and interactions to all visitors and guests
- Work closely with the HR Manager, Ops Coordinator and Culture Lead on special projects
- Notify employees when candidates, visitors and packages arrive
- Daily checking and distribution of mail
- Coordinate with the Ops team to purchase & stock office supplies
- Ensure conference rooms, meeting rooms, kitchen and supply closets are stocked weekly
- Facilitate employee supply requests
- Manage and maintain strong vendor relationships
- Explore opportunities to add value to by accepting ownership for and accomplishing new and different requests
- Assist with new hire onboarding tasks and system administration
- Push out consistent weekly and monthly communication to HQ team
- Occasional errands outside the office
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, especially G Suite products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized individual who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- PTO -- Because everyone needs to recharge
This is a full-time hourly position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.