Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
Our Tech team is seeking a well rounded developer with a strong core understanding of programming, logic, system design and development. You should be adept at picking up and adopting new languages, processes and technologies. Strong mobile app development experience is a must. You’ll need to be comfortable with working in both iOS Swift as well as Android Kotlin languages.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintenance, repair, and enhancement of existing codebases.
- Build and support new app development and refactoring
- Implementation of new features and feature enhancement in multiple code bases.
- Mobile staged deployments via TestFlight
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant experience
- 2-4 years experience with mobile app development
- Must have experience in Swift, Kotlin, Objective C
- ReactNative, Flutter optional
- Specific Skills
- Native mobile app development
- Test driven development
- Mobile UI/UX best practices
- Core Competencies
- API Client Consumption
- Automated test development (unit/functional/integration tests)
- Basic networking concepts
- Micro service architectures
- Mobile Development
- Version Control (GIT)
- Cloud computing (AWS, GCloud)
- CI/CD (CircleCI or Similar)
- Development lifecycle
- Basic knowledge with ticketing systems and Kanban boards
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.