Marketing - Campaign Intern (Fall 2021 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated intern interested in being part of the CG Mission: to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible. This person will support the marketing team in executing on initiatives that help grow CG’s customer base through campaigns and promotions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist in organizing and project managing CG campaigns and promotions
- Develop and maintain timelines and key milestones in Asana
- Support in the creation of project briefs and note-taking during campaign kickoffs and key stakeholder meetings
- Survey creation and analysis
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Marketing or related field major preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- A proactive and dedicated worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
This is a Fall internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.