Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking for an experienced, product passionate candidate for our new Merchant role. This role will be responsible for the analysis and cultivation of our Trainer and Camper retail assortments and facilitate the overall merchandising promotion plan. You’ll take CG Gear to new heights as you work cross-functionally to achieve seasonal revenue, margin and promotional goals, as well as manage various projects supporting product related strategic initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop seasonal and on-going merchandising and financial strategies that meet company targets and align with brand strategies
- Manage department timelines and work cross-functionally across the organization to achieve corporate initiatives
- Analyze sales to identify opportunities. Review metrics and make recommendations to test and evolve the customer experience. Share learnings and opportunities with business partners.
- Forecast and demand planning for all seasonal collections and other corporate initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing and creative partners to accurately execute pricing and promotional strategies
- Determine and execute best practice pricing strategies
- Report on key performance indicators such as revenue, turns, in-stock percentages, defect rates
- Partner with digital marketing and content teams to align and gain support for product strategies and financial goals for the division.
- Continually review and recap market and product trends, present findings to team
- Coordinate with Creative team in the development of promotional assets including seasonal photoshoots
- Work with Gear Manager on product development timelines including sampling process
- Develop and execute visual merchandising strategies for headquarters storefront and events
- Execute website merchandising tasks
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years ecommerce apparel or accessories merchandising experience
- Deep understanding web analytics and customer behavior
- Strong merchandising math skills , basic P&L understanding
- Detail oriented, deadline-driven, always organized
- Ability to anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Thrives in fast-paced evolving environment and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong aesthetic point of view and understanding of visual merchandising
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.