Marketing Campaign Specialist
Camp Gladiator is seeking a talented, self-directed marketeer to drive awareness, Camper adoption and demand generation for Camp Gladiator. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
The Marketing Campaign Specialist is an integral part of the Marketing team with primary responsibility for supporting ongoing growth in regionalized marketing campaigns and special projects.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the Marketing Campaign Manager in the execution of regional campaign planning and special projects
- Develop and maintain timelines and work cross-functionally with teams and stakeholders from other departments to drive progress on initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Digital, Communications and Creative) to develop, test and refine messaging and content strategy
- Coordinate effectively with cross-departmental teams including Sales, Tech Product, Camper Support, Business Development, Field Operations and Legal to identify gaps and ensure all initiatives are properly scoped
- Manage the overall creation and execution of regional campaigns and special projects on budget, on time and on target
- Ability to lead multiple projects from ideation to execution
- Identify, analyze and prioritize project risks and impact of risks on all projects
- Collaborate closely with the field (our Trainers/franchise owners) to ensure campaigns meet regional and company sales goals
- Track, measure, and report on campaign performance and be prepared to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
- Report on key metrics in a post-mortem and present findings to C-suite
- Create, track and analyze surveys to key demographics
- Develop and maintain fluent knowledge of company's core technology products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- 3-5 years in Marketing or Project Management related roles
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrable experience with project management
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Takes ownership of projects and demonstrates the creative problem-solving ability
- Ideal candidate will be analytical, organized and data-driven
- Confident in public-speaking abilities
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.