Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of product marketing initiatives, including key personnel
- Identify roles and responsibilities within projects, develop and manage project timelines, detail workflow execution and ensure deliverable is on time and on target
- Drives process improvement and best practices across product marketing team
- Build and manage an effective team
- Fosters positive ways of working and implements strategic solutions to keep the team on track
- Develop and execute overall marketing strategies designed to increase brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales for all CG products including bootcamp, CG FIT, Total Transformation, CG Games, CG Gear, Corporate Partnerships and events
- Work with internal and external agencies and the marketing team to ensure world-class quality marketing materials are produced including web content, marketing campaign assets and offers, emails, ads, graphics, videos, etc.
- Identify, analyze and prioritize project risks and impact of risks on all projects
- Improve product marketability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development and coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Develop a communications plan to update marketing stakeholders on progress & implementation.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Work closely with our tech team to ensure successful product launches with a consistent customer experience
- Manage the overall creation and execution of campaigns on budget, on time and on target
- Partner with paid media teams to drive traffic and transaction through program strategy.
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences through the campaigns
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns that attract new customers
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues and drive continual improvement in campaign results
- Serve as main point-of contact on all marketing projects
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training staff
- Participates in department projects and performs other duties and tasks as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead a team and multiple projects from ideation to execution
- Demonstrates ability to impact changes through process and structure with a team
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary teams who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Takes ownership of projects and demonstrates creative problem-solving ability
- Should be a good team player and ability to implement creative ideas and execute projects with good leadership qualities
- Strong work ethic
- Energetic, friendly and self-motivated attitude
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator & CG Arena Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Account with 3.5% Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.