Marketing Communications Coordinator
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking to add a Communications Coordinator to our Marketing team that will collaborate to write content, organize all communication efforts, manage projects and maintain the organization’s social media accounts. You need to be highly organized, creative and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Previous experience in communications, creating and implementing strategies and developing content is preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy to support all marketing initiatives across print, media, and advertising
- Support for driving the creation of original concepts resulting in effective communication across email, social media and print
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of communication activities
- Assist with other external and internal communications as needed
- Ensure that all promotional materials are aligned with the company’s brand identity
- Support for maintaining our organization’s social media accounts, including content creation and curation
- Facilitate conversation and engagement with customers across social media platforms
- Work closely with other Marketing Coordinators on our launch calendar and project management best practices
- Oversee project timelines and drive projects and campaigns to completion
- Identify, develop and implement new process efficiencies for Communications initiatives
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years experience in communications, creating and implementing strategies and developing content
- Demonstrates strong writing and editing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Capable of thinking creatively and analytically
- Strong work ethic
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.