Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking to add a Marketing Assistant to our Marketing team that will support our campaign management and assists the team with day-to-day tasks to keep our worlds all turning! You need to be highly organized, a team player and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist in organizing campaigns and marketing strategies including all timelines, edits, and final deliverables
- Work closely with our Marketing Project Managers on our launch calendar and project management best practices
- Plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects and marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain timelines and cross-departmental communication
- Organize and coordinate day to day project activities to support various projects
- Create, track and analyze surveys to key demographics
- Assist with Marketing giftings
- Collect and report on key metrics
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with teams
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company's core technology products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, business or related field required
- 1+ years in marketing or project management related roles
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrable experience with project management
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Thrive in a past-faced environment
- Ideal candidate will be analytical, organized and be data-driven
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.