Lead Graphic Designer
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
Camp Gladiator is seeking a well-rounded design rockstar to support the efforts of our marketing team. As the Lead Graphic Designer, you will translate new ideas into fully formed design concepts with efficiency and high attention to detail as well as manage and develop in-house production designers. We are looking for someone experienced in developing and executing marketing designs that has a thorough understanding of what makes content engaging and effective to a broad range of audiences. Our ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and problem solver who can excel in both independent and collaborative working environments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create high-impact, integrated concepts and designs
- Develop designs from concept to production-ready assets
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage two in-house production designers
- Deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Think big, and to inspire passion in others
- Work with project managers to meet deadlines in a highly collaborative environment
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years design experience
- Minimum 1 year managing other graphic designers
- Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative
- Understanding of digital, print, and apparel graphics
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- High sense of urgency
- Experience using Asana or other project management software
- Flexibility of priority order daily
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.