Junior Video & Motion Content Specialist
Camp Gladiator is seeking a driven and talented Junior Video and Motion Content Specialist to join our marketing team to develop a wide range of video and static imagery - from a collection of graphics to short video clips - and turn them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences. This role will support a wide scope of needs, from design through animation, to concept development and storyboarding. The ideal candidate will exude a love of collaboration, innovation and proactively pitch and develop engaging content.
On a typical day, the Junior Video and Motion Content Specialist will work on a team of collaborative, high-performing marketing professionals to generate compelling content to attract new campers (and trainers) to CG. The ideal candidate will expertly utilize tools such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Illustrator to ensure that the video & graphic content they produce is converting and resulting in consistent growth for the company. The ideal candidate is also detail-oriented and has strong project management and organizational skills. We are a team of high achievers, so we’re looking for someone who is humble and hungry to consistently deliver greatness. The right candidate is one who is innovative, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, driven to get results, and eager to learn from the best.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create graphics spanning across web, digital, video, and in-app/product
- Create animated graphics and engaging video content
- Brainstorm independently and collaboratively with the team to create concepts and direction for various campaigns and initiatives
- Creation of fully realized graphics, style-boards, video looks, and overlays to incorporate into finished edited content for marketing, digital delivery, and web
- Create compelling video & graphic content that drives results.
- Turn branded content into a volume of social gold.
- Stay up to date with new technologies such as streaming capabilities (video and animation) and be able to build graphics that live within those platforms.
- Own and support creation of responsive content
- Digital asset management: ingesting, organizing, distributing, and archiving video footage
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1-3 years of animation and design experience
- Proven design and typography skills
- Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience
- Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and acute vision
- Inherent curiosity to ideate, test, learn and repeat.
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.