Growth Marketing Manager
Camp Gladiator is seeking a talented, self-directed marketeer to drive awareness, demand generation and consumer retention for Camp Gladiator. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
The Growth Marketing Manager is an integral part of the Marketing team with the primary responsibility for supporting ongoing growth through activation, sales-driving promotions and retention while maximizing ROI.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build out the ideal marketing funnel; set the strategies and tactics to optimize and execute
- Drive the overall marketing strategy across campaigns and special projects and ensure they are on budget, on time and on target
- Manage a Marketing Coordinator who supports in the execution of campaigns and special projects
- Understand the customer journey and map out clear goals for customer education flows, churn prevention, and all other like milestones within the customer journey
- Understand and drive future initiatives to build strong Loyalty and Referral Programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Marketing team (Digital, Communications, Social and Creative) to develop the optimal go-to-market strategy
- Work cross-functionally with teams and stakeholders from other departments to drive progress on initiatives
- Coordinate effectively with cross-departmental teams including Sales, Tech Product, Camper Support, Business Development, Field Operations and Legal to identify gaps and ensure all initiatives are properly scoped
- Track, measure, and report on campaign performance and be prepared to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds
- Report on key metrics in a post-mortem and present findings to C-suite
- Ability to lead multiple projects from ideation to execution
- Create, track and analyze surveys to key demographics
- Develop and maintain fluent knowledge of company's core technology products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- 4-6 years in customer acquisition and growth marketing related roles; preferably in a direct to consumer or high growth organization
- Experience with standard marketing tools, funnels, analytic systems, and KPI’s
- Exceptional marketing pipeline, funnel, and ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t – working
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrable experience with project management and people management
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Takes ownership of projects and demonstrates creative problem-solving ability
- Ideal candidate will be analytical, organized and data-driven
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.