Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Camp Gladiator is seeking a well-rounded design rockstar to support the efforts of our Marketing Team. As a Graphic Designer, you will translate new ideas into fully formed design concepts with efficiency and high attention to detail. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has a willingness to learn and a strong desire to succeed in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conceptualize and execute a variety of print, digital, social and web assets
- Collaborate with the Creative Team - including our photography, video & production team to produce engaging content
- Concept new ways to foster engagement between our growing Camper-base
- Manage concurrent projects, ensuring that deliverables are achieved on time, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity
- Deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Work with project managers to meet deadlines in a highly collaborative environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-5 years of design experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (animation, motion graphics, and other UI/UX tools are a plus)
- The ability to develop concepts and design creative, brand-compliant materials
- Strong foundation in production best practices for digital, print and apparel design
- Experience & comfortability using Asana, Slack or other project management and workflow tools
- Top-tier organization, communication and time management skills
- Daily in-house availability from 9 am to 5 pm (currently remote due to Covid-19)
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.