Field Support Agent
The Field Support Agent (FSA) position assists the Field Support Team by helping with administrative processes, maintaining communication platforms, and directly partnering with Area Directors (AD). The FSA role works to support Trainers needs, cultivate growth and uphold Camp Gladiator’s business rules and best practices to ensure the Field’s overall effectiveness and efficiency. The role requires a fast-paced, constantly adaptive mindset that thrives in a collaborative team environment. As with all CG positions, the goal of the position is to help further our mission — to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain and organize communication platforms with Field Leadership
- Provide new ideas and initiatives to improve team productivity
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Deliver camply reporting
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with HQ and the Field
- Support Field Events CG GAMES, Stadiums, NEXT, SUMMIT, Base Camp
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Be an active participant in CG culture & Field Support Team culture
- Participate in programs that align with our mission, vision, and values of the company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Thorough knowledge/experience with administrative tasks and customer support skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and ability to learn other software programs
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills with great attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-starter with a Whatever It Takes spirit and a team player
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with 3.5% Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB -- Time off with the results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.