Field Product Specialist
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
This role is unique in that it provides the Project Management skills necessary to drive our CG Field Product (the workout) and ensure that CG’s workouts remain competitive in the marketplace! In partnership with the CEO, Field Ops Team and Product Committee, you will create and enforce processes, drive changes and meet deadlines that support our newly created Field Product Department. The Field Product is what sets our programming apart from the rest of the fitness industry. We are excited to continue to build out the Field Product Team at HQ to support furthering our mission to positively impact as many lives as possible!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Execute Project Management support for all Field Product related meetings throughout the year, which would include gathering and organizing content, and managing all logistics and supplies
- Responsible for driving the deadlines and Project Management for the Field Product department
- Work closely with the Field Product Committee to assess Field Product needs based on insights and data
- Responsible for agenda creation for all Field Product calls and meetings, note taking and action item follow up
- Liaison with all internal HQ departments supporting the Field Product department
- Organize and execute the Field Product Newsletter logistics
- Collect and organize potential topics for the Field Product knowledge database
- Provide Field Product event curriculum organization and administrative support
- Partner with Field Success leaders to be sure any Field Product related communication is in alignment with Trainer Communication Calendar
- Manage the content for the Product Workshop by way of updating presentations, workbooks and supporting materials
- Drive the awareness around Nationwide Product Schools and CE classes for Partner Trainers
- Partner with Marketing on requests and approvals
- Research and organize conference speakers by ensuring clarity on topics, contract terms and expectations for events; this includes guest speaker hospitality
- Responsible for Project Managing the Field Product metrics and KPIs (e.g input, track, and follow up, etc)
- Own and organize the functions of executing field work for internal CG events
- Help behind the scenes to support presenters who will deliver curriculum throughout the year
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. As a project manager, this role is the hub of the wheel, the central focus-point for all the communications that go on surrounding the project. It is critical this role model exceptional communication skills with their team and stakeholders.
- This role must be able to communicate well:
- In writing
- In front of a group
- In one-on-one conversations
- This role must be able to communicate well:
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts. This role must be able to aid team members in resolving a conflict and show the ability to negotiate with a functional manager to get the person with the critical skills assigned to your team.
- Ability to build commitment within the team. This role must be able to clearly articulate the reason and purpose for being together in the first place. It is critical that this role has a full understanding and ability to navigate through different teams and team dynamics. At CG, It is not only “getting the job done” that is important—HOW the job gets done counts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree required
- 3 - 5 years of Project Management experience
- Strong relational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and process driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively with a high degree of flexibility
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Mission-driven and improvement-focused
- Whatever it takes spirit and team-player
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB -- Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.