Field Operations Intern
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
Seeking a passionate and energetic individual to assist the Field Operations team as a Field Operations Intern as part of the CG Mission: to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Responsibilities will include coordinating with Field Operation Coordinators to manage campers and trainers within the region. The Field Ops Intern maintains constant communication with Field Ops team to support regions in all various administrative and creative aspects to ensure effectiveness and thoroughness of all promotions, policies, and programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist the Field Ops teams with projects and tasks
- Provide new ideas and initiatives to promote CG
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with team
- Support administrative efforts for Region and Recruiting tasks
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of administrative principles
- Proactive and dedicated worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn other software programs
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Holidays Off
This is a seasonal internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.