Field Operations Coordinator
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
The Field Operations Coordinator (FOC) position oversees new and current markets, and coordinates with Region Leaders (RL) and Area Directors (AD) to cultivate growth and support Trainer needs. The FOC partners with Field Leaders in their Regions by creating effective and efficient processes and policies and upholding Camp Gladiator’s business rules and best practices. FOCs work closely with Headquarters, RLs, ADs and Trainers to promote Trainer and Camper growth. As with all CG positions, the goal of the position is to support our mission -- to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with and build relationships with RVPs, RDs, ADs and Trainers in assigned Regions
- Weekly Communication / Calls with Region Leaders
- Support the Team and Field by creating and implementing processes, policies, and procedures
- Organize internal forms and documents for HQ and Trainer usage
- Manage Regional Zendesk accounts and Trainer communication
- Create and maintain content for Internal Trainer knowledge base and leadership development curriculum
- Provide reporting support for Region initiatives and contests
- Travel to assigned Regions based on Company/Team need
- Support Field Events: CG Games, Stadiums, Academies, NEXT, SUMMIT, Base Camp, AD Leadership
- Provide organization, tracking and infrastructure for Region wide sales initiatives
- Support administrative responsibilities
- Be an active participant in CG and Team culture
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company’s core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree required
- Strong relational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge/experience with project management, administrative tasks, and customer support skills
- Creative and innovative, willing to bring new ideas to implement solutions and improvements
- Well organized, detail oriented and process driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively with a high degree of flexibility
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Mission-driven and improvement-focused
- Whatever it takes spirit and team-player
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.