Field Operations Assistant
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
The Field Operations Assistant (FOA) position assists the Field Support Team by supporting administrative processes, maintaining communication platforms, and directly partnering with Area Directors (AD). The FOA role works with Field Operations Coordinators (FOC) to support Trainers needs, cultivate growth and uphold Camp Gladiator’s business rules and best practices to ensure the Field’s overall effectiveness and efficiency. The role requires a fast-paced, constantly adaptive mindset that thrives in a collaborative team environment. As with all CG positions, the goal of the position is to support our mission—to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain and organize communication platforms with Field Leadership
- Assist the Field Operations Coordinators with projects, tasks and administrative efforts
Provide new ideas and initiatives to improve team productivity
Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with HQ and the Field
Support the Team and Field by creating and implementing processes, policies, and procedures
- Create and maintain content for the Field Guide, our internal Trainer knowledge base, and leadership development curriculum
- Support Field Events (CG GAMES, Stadiums, Academies, NEXT, SUMMIT, Base Camp, AD Leadership)
- Travel may be required based on Company/Team needs
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Be an active participant in CG culture & Field Support Team culture
- Participate in programs that align to our mission, vision, and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Thorough knowledge/experience with administrative tasks and customer support skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and ability to learn other software programs
Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills with great attention to detail
Able to work independently and as a part of the team
Highly organized, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-starter with a Whatever It Takes spirit and a team-player
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.