Field Operations Recruiting Manager
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
The Field Operations Recruiting Manager position oversees all Recruiting Field Operations within Camp Gladiator and partners with the National Director of Recruiting. The role partners with Field Leaders to constantly strive in improving Camp Gladiator’s recruiting efforts and best practices. The role owns and operates our recruiting software as well as all company related job boards and postings.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent
- You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach
- Troubleshoot and manage operation of ATS software issues to support field and HQ
- Maintain applicant candidates statuses within ATS software
- Create and maintain organizational docs for the recruiting team
- Maintain email correspondence with candidate inquiries
- Collaborate with marketing team to create social media posts
- Collaborate with manager to create a calendar of all social media and job board updates
- Manage recruiting budget
- Create a new system for contacting dead leads & creating new warm leads
- Full ownership of Recruiting pipeline & daily/weekly reporting updates
- Proven track record of working cross functionally to simplify and optimize processes and define system requirements to the recruiting / onboarding flow
- Conduct new recruiting product research if needed
- Support pre-campaign and post-campaign reporting
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision, and values of the company
- Participates in department projects and performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company's core products and services
- Develop relationships and uncover outside opportunities with industry partners
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in an internal fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring top talent
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders (C-Level and RPs), hiring managers and teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing thorough reporting and analysis, people management, client support and organization wide hiring across multiple teams
- Ability to partner with peers and leaders in other locations to facilitate delivery of the global recruiting plan
- Experience maintaining a broad perspective and ensuring global priorities are met with local integrity
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Takes ownership of projects and demonstrates a creative problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Interest in promoting the Camp Gladiator mission: To positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.