Field Marketing Manager
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Camp Gladiator is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to drive awareness, Camper adoption and demand generation for Camp Gladiator, our Trainers and our national Partnerships. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
The Field Marketing Manager is an integral part of the Integrated Marketing team with primary responsibility for driving new market expansion plans, delivering campaigns and programs and interfacing directly with our franchise owners to drive results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work in partnership with our Field Operations and Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, and manage new market expansion plans
- Develop field marketing programs and campaigns that help to drive awareness, education, customer adoption and pipeline acceleration of Camp Gladiator’s growth and our partnerships.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and build the right marketing plans and programs in support of business and sales stakeholder objectives for both HQ and our Trainer’s.
- Act as primary marketing contact with Trainers and Field Leaders, including regular participation in both Virtual and in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Execute marketing programs designed to meet sales objectives including Campaigns and Events that drive demand generation and Camper acquisition.
- We are a results driven organization in service to our Franchise Owners, executing on marketing plans that allow us to scale to each of our sales regions with both organic and paid reach will be integral to success.
- Leverage Growth marketing resources to meet sales requirements in each region and find ways to invent and simplify to address sales needs without large budgets.
- Inform regional demand generation planning processes, developing priorities to ensure the greatest possible success of programs.
- Own the creation of bilingual Marketing resources to support regional growth.
- Ensure target customers & priorities are top of mind in all regional marketing activities.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Trainers and HQ teammates to support their goals, working in conjunction with other marketing leaders and with peers, increasing engagement with marketing to drive program support.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously a must.
- The right candidate has successful experience in results-driven marketing, specifically global field marketing experience, in both planning and execution, an unbridled passion for fitness, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced, demand generation or field marketing role.
- Experience in marketing planning, field marketing, event management, product management, account based marketing and/or project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking, Public relations and social media.
- Experience working closely with sales and account teams to develop collaborative marketing plans.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously, juggling priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Familiarity with sales cycles and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Interest in building programs and processes.
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results. · Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.