Field Development Intern (Fall 2021 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Seeking a passionate and energetic individual to assist the Field Success team as a Field Development Intern. This role, along with every role at CG, strives to uphold the CG Mission: to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Responsibilities will include coordinating with the Field Development team to support the on-going development of our Trainers and Field Leadership. This role works with the team to improve processes, research learning methods, and aid in the organization of Trainer events. The Field Development Intern maintains constant communication with the Field Development team to support in various administrative and creative tasks to ensure the effectiveness of the many development opportunities CG has to offer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist the Field Development team with projects and tasks
- Provide new ideas and initiatives to promote CG
- Support administrative efforts for Trainer development on various platforms
- Deliver assigned tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Create proposals and presentations based on the needs of the team
- Support the growth and improvement of the extensive CG Curriculums
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Proficiency in Google Suite and ability to learn other software programs
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of administrative principles
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and verbal skills with great attention to detail and a passion for writing
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
This is a Fall internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.