Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
The Executive & Personal Assistant role enhances the executive's and overall company's effectiveness by providing detailed, proactive support. CG Headquarters is looking for a smart, extremely organized and accomplished individual who will provide daily executive support to the CFO, CMO and COO. The candidate should be a creative problem solver, strong communicator and diligent in providing results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain internal confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Build relationships of high trust and high candor in order to most effectively support
- Proactively support HQ culture building cross-functionally and for immediate teams
- Enhance executive's and company's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Manage external relationships by way of setting up meetings, external administrative communication and be an ambassador of CG in all external facing relationships
- Explore opportunities to add value to projects or assignments
- Help manage and cultivate relationships
- Serve as an important information channel between the executive and staff
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of compan
- Support building and maintaining presentations for C-Suite
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating communication
- Maintain executives’ schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, travel, etc.
- Own the expense management and approval processes inclusive of as needed escalations
- Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text and data
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Regular follow-up to ensure all deliverables are met
- Complete general office and administrative duties
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum of 2 years as an Executive or Personal Assistant, plus if previous experience supporting multiple executives
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Innovative, organized and professional
- Exceptional time management skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrates efficient work practices
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Relentless, whatever-it-takes attitude
- Excellent communication and interpretational skills
- Flexible to changing needs of the organization
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Team player, supporting all areas of the company
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.