Personal & Social Media Executive Assistant
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to be the Executive Assistant to the Co-CEO/Founder! This role will be majority executive and professional assistant, with few personal focuses. A highly organized, quick on your feet, attention to detail, and positive mindset are all qualities needed. Through this role, you will join the CG HQ team to live out our mission and make a positive impact on people’s lives!
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain + manage executive’s schedule - professional and personal, including but not limited to planning and scheduling, all travel accommodations, event support, appearances, workouts, etc.
- Prioritize and execute communication to and from executive - email, text, calls, meetings, etc.
- Support ongoing research and development for brand + products, upcoming projects, and presentations
- Organizes all external PR opportunities with contacts and ensures Executive is prepared for all functions
- Maintains records of external relationships and prepares regular touch points
- Executes on first round calls/research on speaking engagements and PR needs
- Ability to drive and support various social media accounts for Executive
- Support Head Trainer logistics, including but not limited to all virtual needs, up to-date certifications, equipment and tools, as needed
- Supports all administrative tasks as needed (expense reports, technology platforms, communication liaison, etc.)
- Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text and data
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Regular follow-up to ensure all deliverables are met
- Supports executive’s personal and family needs + logistics including, but not limited to personal appointments, day to day needs, family calendar, vendors, etc.
- Maintains internal confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Minimum of 3+ years as an Executive or Personal Assistant
- Positive, solutions oriented mindset; growth oriented and future focused
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of executive and administrative principles
- A proactive and dedicated worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Zoom, and ability to learn other software programs
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively, in fast-paced, deadline-driven environemnt
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.