Email Marketing Manager
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking to add an Email Marketing Manager to our Marketing team who will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns end-to-end including market research, content creation, analysis and the dissemination of copy. You will need to be highly organized, a team player and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Previous experience using marketing cloud and deploying email campaign strategies is required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for all email, text and notification campaigns end-to-end including strategy, development and execution
- Deep understanding to CG’s business rules, audience segmentation, automation and integration
- Write copy that will lead to conversion
- A/B test subject lines to ensure high open and click-through rates
- Thorough understanding of the customer journey
- Track and analyze performance and set strategies/approaches to improve performance
- Develop strategies to move CG’s Campers and leads down the funnel to increase retention
- Build drip campaigns and develop content to retain Campers
- Maintain and grow the database
- Create dynamic email content depending on the audience
- Conduct ongoing market research to ensure thorough understanding of consumer behavior
- Follow industry policies and overall best practices
- Work cross-functionally with creative team
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with proven success in driving email campaigns and strategies
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrable experience with navigating CRM software, specifically Marketing Cloud is required
- Hands on experience with HTML for email tweaking a plus
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Thrive in a past-faced environment
- Ideal candidate will be analytical, organized and data-driven
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.