Digital Marketing Director
We are looking to add a Director of Digital Marketing to our team to help lead the online growth efforts of CG. The right candidate is not only a digital strategist, but an acquisition expert and website aficionado who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to build and scale our performance marketing team and channels. You must be results-driven, a strong leader, passionate about creating a seamless online experience and able to drive efforts to identify and transform our digital marketing/paid media department.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for the digital marketing vision and roadmap
- Manages multiple programs at one time, and has proven track record executing integrated lead generation and adoption campaigns that drive demand, acquire new leads, increase product adoption, and grow brand awareness.
- Build out the ideal end-to-end online experience; set the strategies and tactics to optimize funnels and execute against them
- Develop and execute cross-channel digital marketing strategies - SEM/SEO, paid social and web traffic to drive growth and engagement.
- Set monthly performance targets and deliver scalable growth with aggressive KPI’s
- Build and develop the Digital Marketing team inclusive of our Digital Marketing Manager, Web Manager and digital agency
- Analyze large sets of data and identify actionable conclusions to understand consumer behavior and drive growth
- Identify the latest trends and technologies in the industry and how to utilize or incorporate them
- Organize and lead weekly calls, present reporting, prove analysis and recommendations and manage budgets
- Understand acquisition, engagement and retention analytics to maximize ROI
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 8 or more years of experience in digital marketing- planning, directing, coordinating and analyzing performance
- High degree of ownership and accountability.
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technology
- Experience with standard marketing tools, funnels, analytic systems, and KPI’s
- Experience and ability to build and lead a team
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics and the ability to use data to influence key decisions
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence, drive consensus and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Ability to be strategic and tactical – manage a team and get in the weeds to make it happen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be skilled (and love!) using data to inform and optimize programs
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- A growth mindset and focus on personal development and learning from the best brands and thought leaders
- A smart and organized problem-solver that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations while simultaneously driving multiple complex projects.
- A natural passion for Fitness.
- Ability to remain calm and good-natured while experiencing bold deadlines.
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.