Digital Marketing Specialist
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Camp Gladiator is seeking a self-motivated, experienced, digital enthusiastic to drive the top-of-funnel growth for our regional marketing strategies. This is a unique opportunity for someone to work alongside our integrated Marketing, Sales Operations and Recruiting teams to attract and grow our business online for both new market expansion and Trainer acquisition. This role will play a critical role in attracting and growing our Trainer base (franchisees) as well as working alongside our Trainers to support regional growth through paid search, paid social and SEO. The digital marketing specialist will execute all aspects of our digital activities including to generate traffic and drive performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and execute acquisition strategies to bring in new Trainer leads (franchisees) online through paid social and paid search
- Work in partnership with our Field Marketing Manager and Sales Operations teams develop, implement, and manage the advertising for CG’s new markets as we expand nationally
- Support Trainers and regional advertising efforts for major campaign initiatives throughout the year
- Drive and measure website traffic, build local SEO strategy and optimize each channel and track performance over time
- Build out and support regional marketing tools (ex- Trainer microsites)
- A/B Test, measure and improve the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently
- Work alongside our internal Digital Marketing team and agency to drive performance and hit company KPIs
- Establish and track key performance indicators and create reporting procedures for senior management
- Write the copy for all digital channels
- Coordinate the creation of digital content to support campaign goals
- Manage end-to-end digital projects in support of company goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends and tools
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of experience in digital and social marketing
- Hands-on practical experience in paid social and paid search
- An ability to turn GA data into actionable insights
- Thorough understanding of Google analytics and Google tag manager with the ability to analyze data sets
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams to develop and support campaign strategies
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously, juggling priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or closely related field; or equivalent experience
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.