Digital Marketing Specialist
Camp Gladiator is seeking a self-motivated, experienced, digital enthusiastic to drive the top-of-funnel growth for our regional marketing strategies. This is a unique opportunity for someone to work alongside our integrated Marketing, Sales Operations and Recruiting teams to attract and grow our business online for both new market expansion and Trainer acquisition. This role will play a critical role in attracting and growing our Trainer base (franchisees) as well as working alongside our Trainers to support regional growth through paid search, paid social and SEO. The digital marketing specialist will execute all aspects of our digital activities including to generate traffic and drive performance.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and execute paid acquisition strategies to bring in new Trainer leads (franchisees) online through paid media channels
- Work in partnership with our Field Marketing Manager and Sales Operations teams develop, implement, and manage the advertising for CG’s new markets as we expand nationally
- Support Trainers and regional advertising efforts for major campaign initiatives throughout the year
- Drive and measure website traffic, build local SEO strategy and optimize
- Build out and support regional marketing tools (ex; Trainer microsites)
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- A/B Test, measure and improve the performance of KPIs
- Coordinate the creation of digital content to support campaign goals
- Manage end-to-end digital projects in support of company goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends and tools
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing & paid media
- Hands-on practical experience in paid social and paid search
- An ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Thorough understanding of Google analytics with the ability to analyze data sets
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams to develop and support campaign strategies
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously, juggling priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or closely related field; or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or closely related field; or equivalent experience
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.