Digital Marketing Director
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking to add a Director of Digital Marketing to our team to help lead the online growth efforts of CG. The right candidate is not only a digital strategist, but a growth expert who can thrive in a fast-paced environment to build and scale our performance marketing team and channels. You must be results-driven, a strong leader, passionate about creating a seamless online experience and able to drive efforts to identify and transform our digital marketing department.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for the digital marketing vision and roadmap
- Build out the ideal end-to-end online experience; set the strategies and tactics to optimize funnels and execute against them
- Develop and execute cross-channel digital marketing strategies - email, SEM/SEO, social and web traffic to drive growth and engagement.
- Set monthly performance targets and deliver scalable growth
- Build and develop the Digital Marketing team inclusive of our Digital Marketing Manager, Email Marketing Manager and digital agency
- Analyze large sets of data and identify actionable conclusions to understand consumer behavior and drive growth
- Identify the latest trends and technologies in the industry and how to utilize or incorporate them
- Organize and lead weekly calls, present reporting, prove analysis and recommendations and manage budgets
- Understand acquisition, engagement and retention analytics to maximize ROI
- Leverage email to drive key growth and engagement performance metrics
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 10 or more years of experience in digital marketing- planning, directing, coordinating and analyzing performance
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technology
- Experience with standard marketing tools, funnels, analytic systems, and KPI’s
- Experience and ability to build and lead a team
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics and the ability to use data to influence key decisions
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence, drive consensus and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Ability to be strategic and tactical – manage a team and get in the weeds to make it happen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be skilled (and love!) using data to inform and optimize programs
- Strong email marketing experience with knowledge of acquisition, segmentation, analytics, and optimization
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- A growth mindset and focus on personal development and learning from the best brands and thought leaders
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Experience preferred
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.