We’re looking to add a Camper Expert to our fast-paced and dynamic team! At CG, we thrive on community and collaboration to get the job done. The key to success in the Camper Support department is having in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members both in and outside of our department. We work hand-in-hand with everything CG. This role does it all -- from selling BOLD memberships to saving long-time Campers, even assisting with purchasing CG Gear, we make magic happen!
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020 and into 2021! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Directly support and communicate with CG Campers via phone, email and live chat in a high volume call center environment
- Assist Campers, primarily via phone, with questions regarding memberships and celebrate their successes as they navigate their fitness journey
- Quickly pivot and change course when necessary for the benefit of the department and company
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Partner with our Trainers in educating and encouraging new Campers to experience our many products
- Think on your feet and create innovative ways to help our team efficiently grow and sustain the fast-paced environment
- Work alongside our leadership team to shape a fast-growing fitness company
- Heavy computer usage
- Frequent typing
- Written and verbal communication
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1-2 years of high volume customer service experience
- Solutions and goal-oriented mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to gain proficiency with new systems
- Flexible and adaptable to pivot quickly
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Advanced people skills are a must to accommodate our varied Camper base
- Quality internet at your residence
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- PTO: Because we all need time off!
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The pay is base hourly rate + commission that is commensurate with experience.