Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re looking to add a Camper Expert to our fast-paced and dynamic team! At our Headquarters, we thrive on community and collaboration to get the job done! The key to success in our Camper Support department is having in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members in and outside of our department. We work hand-in-hand with everything CG. This role does it all -- from selling BOLD memberships to saving long-time Campers, to even assisting with purchasing CG Gear, we make magic happen!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Directly support and communicate with CG Campers via phone, email and live chat in a high volume call center environment
- Assist Campers, primarily via phone, with questions regarding memberships and celebrate their successes as they navigate their fitness journey
- Quickly pivot and change course when necessary for the benefit of the department and company
- Participate in programs that align with the mission, vision, and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Partner with our Trainers in educating and encouraging new Campers to experience our many products
- Think on your feet and create innovative ways to help our team efficiently grow and sustain the fast-paced environment
- Work alongside our leadership team to shape a fast-growing fitness company
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1-2 years high volume customer service experience
- Solutions and goal-oriented mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to gain proficiency with new systems
- Flexible and adaptable to pivot quickly
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Advanced people skills are a must to accommodate our varied Camper base
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator & CG Arena Memberships
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Account with 3.5% Match Opportunity
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- PTO: Because we all need time off
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The pay is base hourly rate + commission that is commensurate with experience.