Business Development Specialist
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
The exponential growth and popularity of CG has uniquely positioned the company in the fitness marketplace. We are flying under the radar with many of the box gym conglomerates and national fitness brands, but are garnering attention from larger equipment, apparel and professional sports teams. Due to the growth of both our Trainer force and CG camper base, we have found and created valuable relationships with larger organizations through corporate partnerships that need to be vetted, expanded and stewarded well as we continue to grow in number and geographic reach.
This volume and attention from the corporate landscape is requiring a unique skill set to devote the time necessary to cultivate these relationships in partnership with our Trainers. Our goal is to approach business development with the curiosity to explore how new relationships can fit into our strategic objectives in an effort to live out our mission to impact more lives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Business Development Specialist role is divided between three main functions.
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM:
- Help improve new corporate partnership program
- Garner trust from field leadership at every level to establish subject matter expertise in Business Development
- Assist in developing content and sales material for the field
- Help train field leaders on corporate partnership management and corporate partnership sales best practices
- Partner with all field corporate managers for top 10 producing corporate partnerships
- Actively participate in the corporate partnership process for approvals and setup
- Help develop consistent communication and nurture campaigns for all corporate partners and HR professionals
- Attend HR and Wellness Conferences to develop industry best practices for corporate partnerships
- Help department maintain National Initiative Partnerships (Hyperwear, Snap Kitchen, etc.)
- Pursue new relationships with companies to align, support and promote CG
- Texas Rangers and other Professional Sports teams in each major CG city
- Major grocery chains and Total Transformation locations (HEB, WholeFoods, etc.)
- New region media and influencer outlets (news, Chamber of Commerce, city’s largest companies)
- Negotiate and structure sponsorships for CG internal and external events
- Develop our internal conference marketplace as a revenue generating stream for CG
- Pursue major sponsorships for CG Games and partner with Region Leaders to build the sponsor pipeline
- Help maintain sourcing relationships for bulk gear/apparel/promo items to improve margins and supply chain logistics
PROCESSES DEVELOPMENT & MAINTENANCE:
- Assist in the creation of new processes for internal and external event sponsorships including commission delineation reporting, vendor communication, field leadership communication and more
- Develop and maintain corporate partnership approval process and communication cycle
- Execute on camply reporting and executive summaries
- Work closely with Marketing and Events to deliver best processes for HQ sponsorship deliverables
- Participate in programs that align to mission, vision and values of company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree required in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a Sales, Operations, or Communication role
- Organized, flexible and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Thrive in a past-faced environment
- Highly relational and process oriented
- Strong initiative and goal-oriented to consistently meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Innovative, adaptable and professional
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Coachable and able to absorb constructive opportunities for improvement
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.