Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
Camp Gladiator is looking for a talented Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of building strong marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone with an artistic eye and keen sense of leadership, who can take our visual brand to the next level. As the Art Director, you will also manage the creative output from our in-house graphic designers and videographer as well as copywriter and production coordinator. Our ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and problem solver who can excel in both independent and collaborative working environments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Generate clear ideas and concepts; produce sketches, storyboards and art layouts based on creative visions and ideas
- Create high-impact, integrated concepts and designs for all mediums including: Digital, print, email, social, video and so much more.
- Concept, cast and execute photo shoots and video shoots in partnership with the team
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage two in-house production designers and any additional freelancers as well as in-house videographer and copywriter
- Apply consistency and continuity of brand across a variety of deliverables
- Partner with Copywriter for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and have the ability to prioritize workflow for yourself and the creative team
- Think big, and to inspire passion in others
- Work with functional department heads to meet deadlines in a highly collaborative environment
- Present completed ideas to internal team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company's core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Minimum 10 years design experience
- Minimum 3 year managing other graphic designers
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Know the ins and outs of the latest marketing and creative trends, identifying where the company or clients can implement new initiatives
- Deep understanding of Digital creative assets, their application and an ability to improve key performance metrics
- Understanding of digital, print, and apparel graphics
- Bonus -- experience concepting and producing videos
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion and illustration
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- High sense of urgency
- Experience using Asana or other project management software
- Flexibility of priority order daily
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB — Time off with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. The salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.