Accounting Intern (Fall 2020 Internship)
Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to assist the Accounting team. Duties may include processing accounts payable, data entry, data analysis, and filing. As part of our team, you’ll help us achieve one common goal -- to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
- Work with bookkeeping software
- Learn how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Complete special project as needed and other duties assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree program required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated strong organizational and partnering skills
- Innovative, organized and professional
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please note that we do NOT petition for H1-B visas from student visas.
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We’re not just another fitness company, we’re a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Holidays Off
This is a fall internship located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Due to the present circumstances, this internship is currently remote/virtual. Updates and changes will be communicated with all of HQ, as necessary.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.